- Resident Dy.Collector
- Chitnis to the Collector
- Aval karkun
- Clerk – Est-1, Est-2, Est-3
This Branch deals with the personal administration of the employees. All the matters regarding appointments, Transfers and promotions are handled by this branch. This branch deals with the work such as grant of leave grant of advance increment ,time bound promotions to the employees.
Aims and Objectives
This Section deals worth the establishment of all officers and transfers, appointments promotions of class 3 and class 4 employees .It also deals with the departmental enquiry.
The contact Officer pf this branch is Resident Dy.Collector Dhule. Chitnis to the Collector Dhule is supervisor of this branch. All the complaints regarding – appointments, transfers, promotion, and any matter concerned with service matter are solved in this branch. The complaints are submitted to the collector as a head of the office.
The following examinations are also conducted by this branch.
- The sub service Departmental exam.
- Revenue Qualifying Examination.
- Common Entrance Test exam
Following are the aims of the branch
- Appointments of clerk and peons
- Transfers of clerks, peons circle Officer and Aval karkun etc.
- Administrative control over all officers and staff of revenue officers a staff of the Revenue Department.
- Departmental enquiry against the revenue staff.
- Confirmation of class 3 and class 4 of Collector’s Establishment.
- Advance increment to the class 3 and class 4 servants
- Sanction of leave.
- Issue of no dues , no D.E. Certificates to the Govt.Servants who are due for retirement.
- Conduct of departmental Examination such as Revenue Qualifying Examination and the examinations are held by the MPSC and Medical Department ie.Common Entrance test.
- Granting of Freedom Fighters nomination regarding their guardians for getting govt.service in class 3 / class 4.
Position of the staff of the Dhule District .
|Sr. No.||Designation||Posts sanctioned||Posts available||Post Vacant|
( Lower grade)