The Branch is works directly under the control of Collector Dhule. Mining Officer deputed from Directorate of Geology and Mining (DGM) , technically assist in working of this branch. Tahsildar is responsible for controlling and regulation of minor minerals in Taluka.
Aim and Objective:-
- To regulate excavation, transport, use of minor minerals.
- Grant lease of stone/Dabar.
- Auction of sand spots.
- Prevent unauthorized use of minor minerals.
- Issue of permits for excavation, transport, use of minor minerals.
Related Act and rule:-
- The Bombay Minor Mineral Extraction Rule 2013
- Maharashtra Land Revenue Code 1966
|Sr.No||Year||Objective||Recovery (in Lacs)||Percentage|
|9||2017-18 (At the end of Oct 2017)||3600.00||1043.57||28.99|